We do this for Love.
We have loved one another for 4.5 years. Marriage is the hardest, best thing we've ever done.
We love our Goldendoodle, Bowie. Not becoming co-dependent on his precious, adorable face has also been the hardest, best thing we've done.
We love Howie. Howie is perfect.
But we also do this because we love people. We love serving them in a way that will leave an impact that lasts forever. We love photography and are passionate about always growing in our skill and craft, but at the end of the day, nothing lasts forever, not even a photo. Our why is simple: to love people, and to show them the Love of God that does last forever.
1. Give me all the cotton candy. All the ice cream. All the pickles.
2. I am the best version of myself in an open field, on Lake Austin, or in the Rocky Mountain National Park.
3. The colors blush pink + dusty blue are who I am to the core.
4. I love teaching!
5. Love a good beat. Hate all beets.
6. I started my business in 2017 and have loved every minute of getting to know and serve the #eboonebrides!
7. I'm an Enneagram 3. So if you find a spelling error on here PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
8. Toto is in my top three favorite bands. Also up there, Bon Iver. Also love all pop. I'm sorry.
9. Dream: to one day own a ranch (10 minutes from an HEB) that is replete with rescue horses and pretty, safe places for people to hang and heal.
10. I like people. But I'm an introvert. But I genuinely want to know you. But please do not call me without warning. But please do call me.
Sunsets in Texas.
Mountains in Colorado.
All animals. Minus skunks.
Ice cream with all of the caramel.
Lakes. Rivers. Creeks. No comment on oceans.
Home decorating. Give me all the candles.
Clean sheets. Clean bathroom. Dirty boots.
Emily Boone Photography is all about chasing dreams with the windows down and the music loud. Emily Boone Photography is a big fan of wispy, windblown bangs and happy hearts. Emily Boone Photography exists to meet people at the trailhead of their big moments, journey with them come peak or come valley, and capture the once in a lifetime memories at the summit.
When you're on trail, you want to be able to trust your hiking partner. Trust comes with presence. Presence is achieved through connection. EBP values relationship, because through relationship, the real moments, the ones that you never forget, the ones that are saturated with dreamy, joyful, organic connection, can be captured and kept forever.